Setup and Optimize Your Google ‘My Business’ Page
▪ If you don’t already have a page simply visit this link https://business.google.com/create.
▪ If you do, skip to the next section on ‘Completing Page Info’.
▪ Choose the options that fit your business (Local Business is likely the preferred choice of your practice), fill out every form field with your business info.
▪ Voila! You now have a Google My Business page!
▪ Next, click ‘Edit’ on the following page.
▪ On the page that follows, fill out every field with the same information used on your Facebook page. If it’s not exact, that’s fine, just try to get the info to match as close as you can. Leave nothing default or blank. Google ranks complete business pages over pages missing fields.
▪ Next, upload at least 3 photos for each section. Again, Google rewards listings with complete profiles.
Patrick Kenney is a digital marketing expert specializing in behavioral marketing. With a background in computer science and psychology, Patrick spends his time constructing intricate marketing funnels using the latest and greatest technology and tactics. He is also an avid gear head/auto enthusiast. He's completely restored a vintage Porsche 911 in his garage
How to Reach More Local Customers With Facebook
How to Generate and Post Viral Content For Your Business
My Interesting Experience With BNI Visitors Day
How to Setup 12 Months of Facebook Ads in 7 Minutes
Want To Super Charge Your Sales? Push This Button
The Anatomy of a Successful Marketing Campaign